Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Description of myself.


My name is Irene and I am 16 years old.


I was born on June 23, 1999 in the clinic La Esperanza in Santiago de Compostela.


I live in a lovely and beautiful town called Palmeira, I live in a house with my parents and my sister.


I'm tall, I have brown hair and brown eyes too.


In my free time I like being with my friends, my parents, playing with my little cousins and especially with my sister because I love her so much and with her I like, for example, going to the party or shopping or just spending time with her because we have fun and we laugh a lot when we're together.


I also like to watching series, Grey's Anatomy is my favourite, and listen to music, my favorite singer is Pablo Alborán, my sister and I went the last summer to two concerts of him and they were fantastic and we had a great time.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.